Kinces, Diana: Micula. Chid Cultural. Istoric (Satu Mare, 2015)
Micula. Cultural - historical guide - The history of the village
belonging to Reformed Church and 160 Hebrew. In 1900 Micula had 1715 inhabitants, mostly Hungarians. During the Habsburg Empire it began the construction of the railway that ran through the village, but in 1865 Micula didn’ benefit from a railway station. On June 20, 1872 it was established the railway station from Micula. In 1901 it was produced the first cadastral map of the village, which has been modified over time, and in 1948 the borders of the village were settled as well as its name. the serfs houses were on the left area. The most important buildings, churches and mansions (Galgóczy, Weisz etc.) were located in the downtown. In 1925 there were colonized 26 families from Maramureş (villages Iapa, Crăciuneşti, Vişeu de Sus, Róna, Vad) and 12 families from Pomi, Satu Mare. In 1921 it was built the building where the Micula City Hall has been located and during the same period the telegraph post was opened. The villagers houses were located as follows: feudal lords, landowners living in the downtown, and І5