Kinces, Diana: Micula. Chid Cultural. Istoric (Satu Mare, 2015)
Micula. Cultural - historical guide - The history of the village
church were written on the church vault, such as: Mikolay Boldizsár and his wife Liziben Ersébeth in 1667 and Mikolay György and his wife Witkay Ersébeth, in 1705. A large church bell was bought in 1710 by András Mikolay. There were also remembered five very beautiful noble curiae. The territory of the village was made of 5277 fields of which 772 were arable land, 1565 grassland and 78 gardens. The land was perfect for the cultivation of various grains, such as lands of wheat, rye, oats and even watermelon. Tur River, which ran through the border village was full of fish and crayfish, where the functioning of a water mill was documented. There were also recorded several noble families, among which: Mikolay, Szodoray, Mándy, Csanáldy, Szirmay, Boros, Szarvady, Bogdany, Nagy, Pap. The local tradition speaks about the existence of a water mill that belonged to Count Rafael and that was probably located on the river Tur, so that the people who lived by both river sides, used to come by the horse carriages, for tens of kilometers, to grind wheat. This mill was inherited, by descendants, by Mikula family, and in 1842 the family it returned to Galgóczy family. It seems that in the nineteenth century it was on a steam mill, which the village used until 1974. In 1806, 57 people of Greek Catholic religion lived in Micula belonging to the Szárazberk parish, preaching in Hungarian language. The census from 1880 showed that 222 houses in Micula, inhabited by 1311 people, 221 being Greek Catholic, 110 Roman Catholic, 819