Demeter Zsófia - Gelencsér Ferenc: Örvendezz király város! - Szent István Király Múzeum közleményei. B. sorozat 51. A Fejér Megyei Múzeumegyesült kiadványai 8. (Székesfehérvár, 2002)

A tanulmány forrásai

School, conducted by Lajos Bárdos, on 15th May 1938. 164. Dedication of Medgyessy Relief and Fountain at the 250th anniversary of the liberation from the Turkish occupa­tion on 19th May 1938. Speech by Mayor Csitáry. 165. Governor Horthy escorted by General Milán Temessy, Commander of Bri­gade of All Arms, arrives to the Ceremo­nial Champion Graduation in front of the Garden of Ruins on 22nd May 1938. 166. The Garden of Ruins flagged for the Ceremonial Champion Graduation, in the background you can see the Neologian Synagogue damaged in the 2nd World War. 167. Places for the honored guests and the women under the arcades. 168. The area of ruins divided into sectors and the tribunes in the street sections with the spectators gathered to see the Champion Graduation Ceremony. 169. The oaths of the first champions (photo by Ernő Zugor). 170. Graduating the candidates to be cham­pions (photo by Hungarian Film Agency). 171. The order of champion graduation (photo by Károly Tóth). 172. Gouvemor Horthy comes to visit the City Hall after the graduation of cham­pions. 173. Mrs. Horthy when the foundation stone of Ladies’ Home is being laid on 22nd May 1938 (photo by Gyula Schäffer). 174. Mrs. Horthy accompanied by MP Hóman between the line of scouts in Széna Square. In the background you can see the tower of the Jesus’ Heart Church and the Orphanage, and on the left, in front of the Orphanage, the Weigh-House is still standing. This place will be used to build the Home for Incurables and the Ladies’ Home (photo by Gyula Schäffer). 175. Opening the Education Exhibition and the new St. Stephen Central Elemen­tary School on 22nd May 1938 (photo by Károly Tóth). 176. Part of the Education Exhibition. 177. Tibor G. Kovács conducts the speaking choir with 400 members at opening the Education Exhibition on 22nd May 1938. 178. Laying the foundation stone of the Vitéz Headquarters on 22nd May 1938 (photo by Gyula Schäffer). 179. Participants of the toast to the champi­ons are listening to the greetings by the senior Vitéz Béla Imrédy, Prime Minis­ter, in the Ball Hall of the Shooting Range. 22nd May 1938 (photo by Gyula Schäffer). 180. Vitéz Lázár Pap and his middle son József Pap graduated to a champion in 1938 (photo by Károly Tóth). 181. Cardinal Eugenio Pacelli, under-secre­tary, papal nuncio bound for Budapest to the 34th Eucharistic Congress, offi­cially received in Székesfehérvár. Bishop Lajos Shvoy and Minister of Culture Pál Teleki with Cardinal Pacelli at the railway station of Székes­­fehérvár on 23rd May 1938. 182. Eugenio Pacelli among his celebrators at the railway station of Székesfehérvár (photo by Károly Tóth). 183. Archduke Joseph on the place of honor on the grandstand for those waiting for adoring the Holy Right Hand in front of the altar erected on the Blessed Virgin Square, Market Square today, on 1st June 1938 (photo by Hungarian Film Agency). 184. The Holy Right Hand arrives at the Blessed Virgin Square on 1st June 1938 (photo by Ernő Zugor). 185. Holy mass celebration pontified by Angelo Rótta in honor of the Holy Right Hand. The Holy Right Hand and the cranial relic of St. Stephen are in front of the outdoor altar. 1st June 1938 (photo by Károly Tóth). 250

Next

/
Thumbnails
Contents